Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Lifebrandz - The Power of 1 lot Marker





Lifebrandz wasn't in the Top 30 Volume earlier from 9-920am. However this is the stock I was watching very closely everyday for almost a week and I know it's buying traits and behavior and hence when I saw some adroit maneuver on how they use the 1 lot marker at 0.051, I decided to buy 1000 lots. See my Lifebrandz post, it's mostly spot on.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/lifebrandz









Lifebrandz is now in the Top Volume with rising price. The 1 lot marker happened at 9:25am as highlighted in the above time and sales. Before the marker started, the price was 0.048/0.049 where I wasn't sure until I saw some buy/sell Queue flips with some mild buying before the marker started and I bought. I am swinging this trade as I am in the unrealized profits of $6000 now in less than 30 mins. The knowledge, skills, experienced and the power of 1 lot marking is just too powerful not to be missed.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist