Thursday, December 28, 2017

Lian Beng - Moving Up The Ladder



Lian Beng is slowly moving up the ladder today with more and more buyers appreciating the value that the stock is going to unlock. I remembered when I posted my bullish view on Dec 20th, the stock was under some serious accumulation and the other stocks where I mentioned like Oxley, KSH, etc were all also experiencing the same accumulation behavior. Click and read my earlier post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/12/lian-beng-sector-in-play-soon.html

Today, we are reaping the rewards of more up move from Lian Beng, KSH and Oxley when accumulated at lower price. I expect this counter to soon hit a supply zone for short term selling before moving higher.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist