Monday, December 11, 2017

No Signboard - Disappointed




Quite disappointed with No Signboard as the stock continued it's lackluster of buyers without much support. I studied the minute chart and I don't see signals of strong buying yet. However there was this trading range where there were buyers but they did not support the stock much on the follow through which attracted more sellers to throw down. I remembered I was anticipating for the IPO for this counter and wanted to buy on the 2-3 day but luckily, experienced tells me it's not ready and hence I gave it a miss. Waiting for a good opportunity soon.

There are too many registrations for tomorrow and I shall see you all in the event soon. Will be giving out some tips and sharing some knowledge. See you all.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist