Monday, January 8, 2018

LIVE Tuition with Ronald K - Watching, Scanning and Learning





I was quite busy in the morning where I conducted a LIVE Tuition with a small group of traders where we scanned, watch and learnt how to pick stocks based on the Top Volume. The market was rather tricky today where stocks moved up and then sell down and then slowly moved up again. I am not sure what the market is doing and hence decided to stay out and do nothing. There are some strong individual stocks to watch out for but overall it's tough and sluggish. I saw BMM^ in the Top Volume but i'ts giving rights and hence have to stay out. During the session, I shared some new found strategies and also reiterate some topics on stock picking and the buy/sell queues. Looking forward to LIVE Trading soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist