Monday, January 22, 2018

Spackman - Collections with 1 Lot Marker





I am super happy that my student was able to scalp and intraday trade Spackman himself using the 1 lot marker and collections strategies which I taught in my program. Longed at 0.108 and sold at 0.112 but with small lots but good for confidence building. I studied the chart and looked for clues and indeed, there was some profit taking followed by distribution before the stock moved higher today.


Spackman then slowly entered into the Top Volume with rising price where most of the retailers then start watching this counter but it's a little too late. I will be sharing more on my 1 lot marker and Top Volume calculation strategies in my private event soon. See you all!

Eventbrite - The Top 4 Stocks for 2018 Private Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist