Wednesday, January 31, 2018

LY Corp - Smart Money Came in




Smart Money came in for LY Corp earlier. From the time I posted on my blog that it's bullish to when the smart money came, it's a few hours apart. From 0.285, the stock shot up to 0.315 in a short time span. The volume also indicated that the buyers were huge and furious in their biting action. I saw the 1 lot marker as highlighted at 14:19pm and the rest was history. Click below to see my earlier post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/01/ly-corp-new-ipo-stock.html



The attached above is not my trade record. It's one of my student who traded for a fast scalp and made some good $ in 13 minutes when the smart money came in. It's really better than not taking any actions and not making any $. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Come learn smart money movements

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist