Thursday, January 18, 2018

ClearBridge - Traded 156 Lots, 1 lot Marker









Traded 156 Lots of Clearbridge yesterday when I saw some 1 Lot Market. In fact, I had been watching this counter for some time and I discovered some important married deal at 0.435 which could be the support for this stock. There after, Clearbridge started to suffer some mini selling to 0.41 before taking a rebound back up to 0.45 as we see now.



The 1 Lot Marker was too obvious not to be missed and hence when I first saw it yesterday, I knew the stock is about to have a small rebound and that's where I decided to go long. I also studied the time and sales closely which provided a plethora of useful information which aided my trade. As Clearbridge starts to trend up, I started to see good news releasing but before the news was released, there was already some powerful markers and collections. Basically, they are acquiring shares of medical center in the Philippines. Next week during my sharing session, I will be sharing more on how to spot stocks before the news released. See you all there!

Eventbrite - The Top 4 Stocks for 2018 Private Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist