Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cosco - A Sharp Rise






Cosco just experienced a sharp rise with big buyers minutes back. There was a 1000,000 shares whacked up followed by some small buy ups on the stock with speed and volume which concluded my home work and what I analyzed over the weekend. Click the below link to read my blog post yesterday on my bullish view on Cosco.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/01/cosco-look-like-turnaround.html




Will be giving out more hot tips soon during my talk next week. I will also share how to spot those big buyers before the emerged. The 1000,000 is what we witnessed now but how to spot those collections and hidden buying before it appear? It's a knowledge and skill which I will talk more.

Eventbrite - Hot Tips and Market Outlook 2018

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist