Thursday, January 25, 2018

Top Volume - Midas Selling










The Top Volume is less vibrant today. Midas was so strong, so vibrant with so much of sheer powerful yesterday is slowly giving back it's gain today. I remembered during my talk last Tuesday evening, I shared how the Contra squeeze took 2 weeks and I also predicted that it would be one long breakout before the stock starts to simmer again and indeed as of now, it's reacting the same way I forecasted. With so much volume done yesterday, it's only wise to lock in profits instead of chasing higher price. Midas is a highly risky counter and one needs to do ample homework before taking a trade. I am glad most made $$ yesterday. I will channel my focus to another nicely setup bullish counter for now.

Eventbrite - The Top 4 Stocks for 2018 Private Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist