Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Cityneon - Sellers After Report




After some good reports released and buy calls for Cityneon, the stock experienced some selling. I am particularly ecstatic that we managed to got in before the report once was released today. The below link are my students' trade and we got in last week during my sharing session when I spotted the stock near bottom before the run before 0.95-0.965.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/01/cityneon-shared-in-sharing-session.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/01/cityneon-swing-trading.html


News based on fundamentals is normally late where prices have already rose. I think to make $ in the stock market, one has to decipher the chart on what the BBs are trying to do so as to anticipate the price movements ahead before the actual news is released. That' is a higher probability of winning the game. Will be sharing more next Tuesday in my "Knowledge and Skills" Sharing session.

Eventbrite - A Knowledge and Skills Sharing Session

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist