Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Live Market Top Volume - Learning and Finding Entry Points










Concluded an important and crucial sharing session today with my guys where I taught them the scanning procedure using the Top Volume and how to pick stocks like Spackman yesterday before the ran in the Top Volume today. Cosco, another stock which I shared yesterday that the price would suffer some selling also materialized today where short selling was feasible. During the session, I also gave out my watch list and stocks to trade for the week ahead and next week's game plan.


Coming next Tuesday, I decided to do a knowledge and skills sharing session where I will share how to use CFD to short stocks and how to use the cash market to trade penny and growth stocks. On top of that, for those who are attending, I will be giving out a spreadsheet for calculating stocks movements using the Top Volume as print screen above. Interested parties can register below.

Eventbrite - A Knowledge and Skills Sharing Session

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist