Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Sharing Session Last Evening - Bitcoins and Singapore Stocks



Did a sharing session last evening with a group of participants who loves trading bitcoins and Singapore stocks. It was a enjoyable sharing session as I shared my philosophy, trading rules and the outlook for the next few weeks. Bitcoins had plunged Monday with a steep drop where I shared how to spot the turning point and also how to use Cityindex CFD LIVE charting platform to trade effectively without hassle funding and administrative work. The bitcoins outlook was accurate last Thursday and I will be sharing more stocks outlooks and bitcoins trading strategies soon. Thank all for attending last evening and I hope to see you all trade bitcoins soon.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/01/bitcoins-sold-down-last-evening.html



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist