Tuesday, December 4, 2018

A Contra Trading Talk by Ronald K - Johor Bahru





Did a contra trading talk in Malaysia today. What a day in Malaysia where the regional market got sold down while many stocks trended lower. I missed my chances to trade the market but still managed to do some scalps. During the talk, I gave many wonderful tips and tricks on the market where many learnt useful strategies foe their future trades. Many also signed for my program and I am pleased to see so many fellow traders wanting to learn from me. After the talk, I went for a walk and stroll where I took some pictures of the places I used to play when I was young. It was a sentimental walk but more importantly I look forward to session 2. Let's go Malaysia.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist