Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Dow Jones - Profited $18,000+




The Santa rally did not happened this year and as per warned on my blog that the market was having a big sell off and a turmoil that was hard to recover, the only action was to short sell the Dow Jones. In fact, flipping back the pages, I had pre-warned everything on Dec 21st on my blog post that the market was ending it's bull run. Click below link and check it out.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/12/dow-jones-market-ending-bull-run.html

Profited $18,000+ pre Christmas and post Christmas shorting and longing the Dow(with a loss). The chart was beautifully setup for many good signals to trade. See the lines drew. While everyone was having their holiday feast, that's the good time to make $ since the market was so bearish and volatile that opportunities were abundant. I did not really enjoy any holiday but I enjoyed seeing $$ while I will enjoy my holiday at a later time when opportunities get lesser. As usual, I have a lot of emails and hence those who are interested to make $ with me, email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist