Thursday, December 27, 2018

Dow Jones - 1086 Points








The Dow Jones just had a single one day record of 1086 points last evening. I witnessed how the selling happened first and thereafter there was no turn back as all walls were broken where nothing could stop the force. The bottom of the selling was showed some good bullish signal while the Dow hones had no sellers thereafter. After so many days of dipping, finally it reversed and I posted a bullish instastory video in my instagram account before the Dow Jones soared.

https://www.instagram.com/stockmarketmindgames/

I wanted to long some stocks in Singapore yesterday but because the HSI and Europe market was closed, I wasn't that confident until everything proved my instinct was correct. Most of the stocks gap up today where it's hard to execute a buy at the moment. I think it's wise to watch first and act later as I am not sure if the bulls are able to sustain for longer.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist