Sunday, December 16, 2018

Dow Jones - Short Term Reversal?



Has the Dow Jones reached a short term temporary bottom last Friday where a reversal might happen soon? To be honest, looking at the 5 minute chart, all I can say is it's super choppy with many ranges and tightness which is hard to expunge. However the moment it managed to expel, the force shall be strong and the burst up/down will be a violent one. At this juncture, I would do short term trading instead and be alert of a bounce up as the market might have possibility reached a demand zone. Profited handsomely while I cut some losses too last Friday and I got so many emails where my mailbox is flooded with people wanting to join me and profit with me.


Hence, if you are interested to know how the financial tools and instruments can assist you in building profits while cutting small loss, or if you want to build your daily income through trading indices, you can send an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com where my personal trader can advise you on how to do so and get the job done. There are too many emails and we might not take everyone or reply everyone. Only if you are serious and wanting to profit with us, then send us the email. Thanks all those who signed up. Let's profit together.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist