Friday, December 21, 2018

UOB, OCBC - Good Profits in 1 Intraday











What a busy day for me as I have back to back meetings today while the banks were moving at the background quietly while the rest of the stocks were stagnant and dull. Saw these stocks OCBC and UOB exhibiting bullish behavior and hence gave a whatsapp alert to my team to go long since the stock was ready to fly later. As hours passed, the stock was flicking up/down without much movements until suddenly at 4.40pm thereabouts, the banks suddenly had a sick breakout where the big buyers flocked in as seen in the 5 minute chart.

I was in a very important meeting and couldn't watch the whole process of buy/sell flipping and hence when I saw the breakout happened, I knew what I analyzed at 10.44am in the morning was correct while it's time to lock in profits first since I cannot watch the whole thing. It's a Friday night and anything might happen over the weekend so locking in profits was the right thing to do before market closed. I was once again very pleased that everyone took profits and got the job done. Congrats and let's make $ in the next stock! Follow me in my instagram if you want to follow my trades.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist