Wednesday, December 5, 2018

SembMarine - In The Watchlist




I had been watching Sembmarine for a long time but never dare to take a trade on this counter because of it's ephemeral spurt as it's not always in season. The stock had been battered down for a long time and it's only recently that the stock started to rebound and move. After the 1 day rebound, it simmered off and went stagnant again. Study the Top Volume and it disappeared after 2 days of appearance there. No signal whatsoever as of when can it breakout again. Oil related counters are usually tricky and I have my reserve. I am pleased profits were made this week when Sembmarine broke out as shown on the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/12/sembmarine-traded-30-lots.html

Thanks all who registered for my masterclass next Tuesday. For those who are interested, register below and see ya'll next week where I will share how to spot opportunities and trade the right stocks.

Eventbrite - Register for a FREE Masterclass with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist