Wednesday, May 29, 2019

A Private Sharing - Market Outlook, Twist and Turns




Finished a talk yesterday as I gave an outlook of the market and what stocks to watch out for. The current market is a little challenging but still pretty much manageable since there are still good stocks for trading. Last evening, I shared some of the stocks I traded like the banks, SGX and how to watch the Top Volume for clues. Here, I want to thanks everyone for coming and learning new skills, new knowledge but more importantly, new observation skills which can only be taught by watching the market for 15 years.

Also, the registration for next Tuesday is fully closed and hence I have stopped registration. For those who registered, I shall see you guys next week and please bring a pen to copy down the secrets that I will be sharing. Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist