Wednesday, May 8, 2019

DBS - Is It Worth to Take 30 Cent Dividend



DBS rebounded yesterday. In fact the whole market rebounded yesterday but it was pretty short lived. In my blog post yesterday, I mentioned that I wouldn't long DBS at the moment and would want to wait a while longer more since there was no nice setup and signal yet. True enough, the rebound yesterday hit a high of 26.94 and today it slumber down again to 26.54 because of the Dow crashed. Study my analysis on the below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/05/dbs-is-it-safe-to-long.html

So it is worth while to buy DBS and take the 30 cents extra dividend? Personally for me, I wouldn't do it because of the extreme volatility and gaps in the market now, I would give it a miss unless I see the market is coming back and moving upwards or I wouldn't want to take the chance. It's too risky to long now since any tweets from Trump can unexpectedly kill the market. Short term and scalping trades is now the best.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist