Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A Stock Market Update - How to Trade the US-China Trade War Period




I did a private event today. So many happy faces, so many people. I enjoyed today's sharing as I gave out a lot of trade ideas and shared how to trade during this volatile market with the US-China trade war issues. Today is also another day where I gave out some US stocks I am trading and also some Singapore stocks I am watching. With the US-China Trade Wars, it's wise to scalp the market than short term or swing trade. This volatility will be no joke because spikes will be huge and gaps will be large. Be careful and tactful when trading and please exercise cautious when clicking the buy/sell button. Looking forward to more sharing again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist