Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Stock Operation Preview 2 - LIVE Market Watching





What a long long day for me in the office. Had a back to back preview session where I was sharing with a good crowd on how to scan stocks using the Top Volume and we watched the market LIVE. It was quality time spent with everyone in the office was I shared with them how the Singapore stocks were tumbling today especially the banks. These Malaysians were pretty attentive and hungry to learn and as much as I wish to take a LIVE trade in front of them, I had to finish my speech than to trade. Hence, I would rather teach and demonstrate how the market works than to trading LIVE. I was pretty exhausted by very happy with the speech and my stay in Malaysia. Thanks everyone for signing up my course. See you all soon in May!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist