Friday, May 24, 2019

SGX - Traded 13 Lots





SGX had a sudden burst of strength and the stock shot up after my last blog post earlier.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/05/sgx-stock-rebounding.html





Decided to lock in profits for short term and got my students to lock in short term profits too. This is a slow stock but suddenly it turned to break out today. Short term wise I would lock in profits but in the bigger picture, one can still look to swing this stock. Traded 13 lots at 7.50 this morning and sold 7.57. Not big profits but enough for my meals today. Moving to the next stock. SGX touched 7.63 high and I am pleased that my students also locked in profits with me. He took a little higher price than me on the profits but I am happy regardless.

Register NOW for Free - Stock Analysis and Strategies

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist