Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Singapore Straits Times Index - What I Just Saw




Market opened after 1 day of holiday. It looked what it was expected as it got sold down again with news dampening the movements of the buyers. The sellers as usual came out to start selling again but most stocks are currently now in the demand zone which I think it's quite difficult to short. It's also not easy to buy because the signals weren't that strong yet. Just when I thought the banks were ready to move, I just saw the slackening action of holding back and it started to pull back again. These days it's not easy to do short term trading but more on swing trades. So if I see the banks are near demand zone, just look for long, don't care about the fluctuations and stick to the cut loss will do.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist