Thursday, February 6, 2020

A Talk on Market Bullishness by Ron K - Top Volume Active Stocks






A lot of people came for my talk today and as usual, I shared some market movements and outlook on what to look out for and what are those active stocks. Ausgroup suddenly reversed and for the first time touched 0.042. Rex touched 0.180 and other oil related counters move too. For the first time today, I showed some trades and also traded in front of them on some good counters show everyone how the market really works by supply/demand. Overall, I enjoyed my sharing and soon I am reducing the amount of public talks as I am taking a long holiday. To see many of you today is a blessing and thanks for signing up my course. My April course now is fully sold out, thank you!

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Term Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist