Thursday, February 13, 2020

Stock Operation Course April 2020 - Sold Out






The market is tricky and I mean very tricky today while only Medtecs moved and some other small time stocks. DBS result was good and hence the stock gap up and then got sold down. Luckily, this newbie trader whom I trained sold and took profits fast at 9:00am sharp where she made $880 in 1 Contra day. So, I went to the office to give me last few talks for the year before I call it at end. Many people came today and signed up my program for April 2020 and I am pleased to announce that my April 2020 Stock Operation Course is now fully sold out.

Thanks to everyone who signed up today and see you all soon. As of now, I have no seats left and I am taking a 3-4 months break before I think about doing courses again. I will now have more time for my personal trading and building phase in my next chapter of life. Looking forward to start the next process in trading. Thank you again!

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Term Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist