Friday, February 28, 2020

NIO Inc - $34,000 Profits, Buying Before Good News








Another extremely good trade record from one of my recent batch student. It's not the $34,000 that he made in NIO Inc that was impressive, but rather it's the entry and exit point where he longed the stock before the good news was released. I studied the chart carefully myself and saw many entry points on the ws and that's where the stock started to accumulate slowly before the breakout. So it was during there where my student planted his long trade and slowly followed the BBs. Soon the next day, NIO released a good news and the stock gap up like 30% one night. It was time to lock in profits and very fast, the stock tanked again.

For him, he made about $34,000 and thereafter, the stock really simmered off and tank. I am extremely pleased to see his trades and using what I taught him earlier this month to reap off $34,000. It's only a 2 day course and he just attended my February 2020 course and to have such results and return, it's truly amazing. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist