Monday, February 10, 2020

Medtec Intl - See my 9:41am Blog Post and It's Accuracy




See my 9:41am earlier blog post on Medtecs Intl. I called for taking profits as I saw that the sellers were locking in $$ while the stock also hit a ceiling in the 5 minute where I knew $$ in pocket is never wrong. See the blog post link below when I posted earlier in the morning!

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/02/medtecs-intl-gap-up-on-fear.html

See the current price now. The stock indeed tanked with so much selling going on for the past few hours. The Top 30 Volume which was flashing this counter was on the way down with sellers selling on the way down. It was fast and furious as the price kept bleeding badly until it touched a small demand area before turning up a little. It's very important to be fast when trading penny stocks while it also pay wise to watch it closely. One blink of an eye and situations can change very fast. Congrats to all who shorted!!

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Term Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist