Friday, February 14, 2020

Broadway - Profits Contra $2400, Good Penny Stocks Day





Good profits within Contra as most penny stocks moved these past 2 days. I am currently out from the SG market as I worked on my craft in the US market but still I got so many students who put what I taught them into use and made $$ in Singapore stocks. Both Broadway and Interra Resource moved today before simmering off. I was pleased to see a buy/sell record where my student locked in a $2400 profits before both stocks came down a little towards end of day. In fact, many other penny stocks moved like Dyna -Mac, Ausgroup, Mermaid etc, so during a hot market like this, it's wise not to waste good signals and good opportunity. Congrats on making $$!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist