Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A Night Sharing by Ron K - Tesla, The Hottest US Stock






The market rebounded and many stocks climbed up higher. It was important to trade the right stocks and right sector using the Top 30 Volume to scan. Most of the time when the market got sold down so heavy, it's always wise to trade the blue chips and choose the one that's in play with volume. Yesterday was a lot of people coming and I shared my recent wins and losses and how to trade some great USA stocks. Tesla has been the hottest stock so far and all eyes were on them in the recent exuberant ran. I also took a picture with Mr Chan as he's the top performer as my trader.





As I mentioned Tesla was the hottest stock, I had some people started trading the stock after the sharing session and made some good $$. Some also traded the Dow Jones and overall it was a good copious amount sharing of information to the right crowd. Looking forward to the next.

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Term Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist