Friday, September 11, 2020

AEM - Full Year Results, Financial Guidance








I am in the cafe having my dosage of coffee and having some interviews session where I am selecting some more traders to join me in my trading journey. I want to hand pick some committed traders yet willing to outperform to perform at the highest standards and with integrity. While watching the market and looking how AEM broke down and reversed today, I shared with some of them what happened and how the stock reversed with a Full Year Result released last evening. Was that a Flush that happened yesterday or was it selling? I suspect it's more on the later and I wouldn't want to buy on any good news.

The Dow Jones reversed and collapsed last evening. Many stocks were running green where suddenly the market shifted and went into a bearish sentiment mode. It brought many stocks down and the whole market went into some flurry state. The Top 30 Volume today looks not bad where many stocks turned green. But the question is, can it sustain? I would rather wait and observe than jump in the fun and get killed.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist