Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Ron K - Coffee First and Traded Another $3,264,000 USD Using Top 20 Volume Spikes






I had some wonderful quiet moments yesterday where I went to have a deep thinking process in a small coffee house. There weren't many people there so I can focus on my stocks reading while scanning the Top 20 Volume stocks for potential buys. I accept all forms of risk but I paid for the opportunity to be inside the stock with $3,264,000 USD so as to try buying low while selling high later. The Top 20 Nasdaq and NYSE stocks were mostly battered down last evening but that's where the opportunity presents. Not all stocks are equal and it doesn't mean that if the Dow Jones or Nasdaq is down, all stocks should follow. In fact, some stocks like Beyond Meat shot up 10% because of the expansion with Walmart, NIO shot up 11% because Deutsche Bank praises the company's technology while Nikola continues to fall because of fraud accusations.

Overall, it's been very pleasing and easy to trade the US market since the opportubtiies were abundant. The key thing is to watch the Top 20 Volume stocks and then look for the chart for pivotal turning points and get ready to whack in. The tough part is to be focus and well prepared on the stocks you are actually watching while not be distracted by other counters. I am planning to train a team of 4 at the moment, so if you are interested, follow me on Instagram on the link below and click follow.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist