Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Ron K: I Traded $2,391,818 USD in the Month of September







Another great month to end as the market was volatile but it presented a lot of opportunities to make $$ but more importantly for me, another breakthrough month with another great amount of $$ down the market. This time round, I gunned in $2.4M down the market with a lot of ammunition power because I saw some simply great stocks at bargain prices to whack. The Top 20 Volume stocks were flashing very fast and active where there was simply so much signals and $$ to be made. Never wasted chances and kept trading the market where I lost count how much shares and $$ were down to make a handsome profit.

The other night, I went on to gave CK a short interview on the market outlook and what are going to be some of the investment portfolio stocks to own after the November presidential election. It was questions back and forth as CK was trying to pick my brain and he wanted to know more about his clients portfolio and what will happen to the market after the election. It's going to be a crucial election because whoever wins will affect the stock market is a big way and any long term investment bets should be done after the election is over. Watch the FULL video to learn and hear more on my market outlook.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist