Saturday, September 26, 2020

Ron K - Traded $1,192,321 USD When Dow Jones Hit Bottom














Traded $1.19M this week when the market crashed. The Dow Jones crashed severely for the past 2 weeks where the selling in the Nasdaq and the Dow Jones was so fearful that it got investors and traders worried about the future growth in the US market because of the presidential election. Tesla was sold down so fast and then rebounded and then got experienced another 2nd wave selling again where it got many traders thinking that if this stock was about to trend lower. I think it's got to do with Nikola kept selling down because of allegations about the CEO where a short seller company started initiated a sell call. It was during this period of time, I need to be cool, calm and solitude to scan and quietly search for good stocks.

I found 1 superb stock and I will only share it at a later stage once I finished my entire trade. I went to the cafe, sit down, had a sip of coffee and quietly look for top quality stocks for the best signals. As the market sold down, I knew I need to watch the Top 20 Volume stocks for flashing of BBs activities and hence I managed to fish out a good stock and traded $1.92m right at the bottom on Sep 21 and Sep 24. After I longed on both days, the market then started to trend higher. Last evening, most stocks continue to have further breakout. Airlines stocks, Medical stocks, cruise line stocks are all germinating from hibernation. So how did I find those stocks? It's all in the Top 20 Volume and then it took some confidence and experienced to buy at the bottom while watching the stocks rebound. Another good month. Looking towards October. I am pleased some of my students joined me in this trade and made some small good $$.

If you want to know how to watch the Top 20 Volume and find out which stock I am trading next, follow me on Instagram on the link below.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist