Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Ron K: Tesla is The Hottest Rising Stock When I Traded



I shot this video at least 1 month back as Tesla was already rising very high and it was before the stock split news. Of course, the market was hot and combined with the strength of the stock, Tesla attracted a lot of buyers while price rose steadily. There was a long accumulation, followed by phase 1 and phase 2 of beautiful trend buying where as of yesterday the stock for the last 2 week experienced strong surge in price and buying.

I traded this counter many times and so far so good because it managed to thwarted off many negative news and continue to rise. It's not difficult to pick quality stocks but to pick a stock which can rise continuously without selling too much is challenging. Watch how I set a goal for myself and see how I achieved it using a one stock one kill mentality.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist