Saturday, September 5, 2020

Ron K - Join My Inner Trading Network with Traders, Follow My Trading Tips




I will be hosting a talk next Wednesday Sep 9 in the afternoon and another one in the night on the same day in person LIVE. It's going to be only a 2 hour event for each session and thereafter I shall not do any more talks for the time being as I am in the midst of training my traders while also working on my internal funds project. I know many requested me to give talks and want to speak to me in person and hence this is your chance to come for my preview. During my talk, I will be sharing 2 tips on how to be a successful trader using my GPS system and also how to select good quality stocks for investments so you can make astounding returns just like how I did it during the march period consistently. It's first come first serve basis, so if you are interested, kindly register on the link below.

https://aceproacademy.clickfunnels.com/soc-sg-live-training-2020

See you there and hope to include you in my inner trading network with my traders and I shall give out some hot tips.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist