Thursday, October 1, 2020

Ron K - Deep Thinking and Traded Another $824,376 USD Last Evening







Finished another good trade last evening as the market was so so hot. Most stocks are moving up north together with the Dow Jones and they were all grasping for air to run higher. I saw that movement and went on to take the opportunity to load up $824,376 USD worth of stocks since the market has some great opportunities. Soon, in the middle of the night, the Dow dipped down a little while some stocks maintained it's posture while the rest just continue to absorb the selling and move higher. The Top 20 Volume stocks were mostly very active and there were many great signals to trade and invest. I was in google meet training some traders last evening when the Dow Jones opened where I shared with them my market outlook and my Dow Jones direction which once again materialized. I cherished and put more emphasis on my coffee and thinking time as that's where I have new inspirations and ideas to buy the right stocks at the right turning point.  

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist