Thursday, October 8, 2020

Ron K - How I Traded $4,841,871 USD Past 3 Days, Trump Reversed Market











The Dow Jones reversed last evening with the earlier one day sell down was immediately reversed up with such a strong powerful move. If you study the 5 minutes chart, you shall see so many retailers were throwing in the white towel and all of a sudden, the market had strength and turned up so strong where it pierced through the previous high of the where the market first started to sell down. So what's that? Is it market manipulation or really buying into strength? Trump was once again on the headline and without him at the helm, all these wouldn't be possible. Knowing and foreseeing this move would happen, I continued to whack the market down and for the past 3 nights where I traded $4,841,871 because I knew such things would happen as market reversal would always happened at the unexpected and one needs to be confident and brave to go buy near the bottom. 


As usual, the Top 20 Volume stocks are flashing and many stocks shot past very high like Fastly where it recorded 20% in one night. My traders made $$ as I managed to pick the right stocks for them while I continue to milk the market with high dollars down because I am very confident of the signals I see everyday. I had been trading for many days and weeks now with millions of dollars down. In fact, it was a goal I set for myself many months back but because of work and seminars, I couldn't always do what I wanted to achieve. Now is the time and nothing beats the moment now because Covid19 has given me and many others so much opportunities to make $$.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist