Thursday, October 22, 2020

Ron K - Dow Jones is Collapsing, Unloaded Last Friday Oct 16.





I unloaded all my stocks and shares last Friday as posted in my Facebook BEFORE it happened. I made it very clear that I would look to sell and take profits because I smelt something not right and sellers were waiting to distribute and take profits first so my job is to follow and take $ together with them. I posted most of my records on this very blog where I unloaded $2,300,000 worth of stocks. Click and read all the links below on how I unwind and unload where I shared it to everyone and hold myself accountable.







Today, more bad news on the stimulus, more stocks are falling and more bearish sentiment is building around the election. Very soon, I will be conducting a course where I will share my strategies, my observation and what it takes to trade millions of $$ down with confidence so that one is able to know when to trade and when to avoid mishap just like how I unloaded all my stocks at the very peak on Oct 16, 2020 last Friday. Here, I would like to thank everyone for signing up my course and looking forward to coach and teach you guys my new strategies in the upcoming class. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist