Sunday, October 4, 2020

Ron K - October is Great, Started with $1,396,505 USD








I just went to calculate my trades for the 1st week of October and it's already $1,396,505 USD where I traded a lot of shares down in a super volatile market. With Trump still recovering and rehabilitating on his Covd-19 illness, what will be my game plan for the coming week? Well, I am always having coffee and always planning, thinking ahead of new stocks, new strategies to manage my funds and my traders. So happy to also be receiving messages that my google meet was a success where traders made $$ and all the stocks I shared materialize. The key point in trading is to eschew low quality stocks like Nikola when going in big positions. I am pleased to be a mentor, a teacher and a trader to many inspiring  newbies, students who consistently wants to breakthrough themselves to make more $$. Look forward to the next google meet session!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist