Monday, October 5, 2020

Ron K - $1,622,376 USD Down, Trump Discharged on Monday







I had a good cup of coffee, had a sumptuous breakfast while the Dow futures is up today and the trades which I took last week is going to come to fruition of making $$. I traded $1,622,376 down the market on some very good potential stocks which I am looking to lock in $$ today. This is the amount of $$ I take on per trade which equates to the confidence I have in trading after so many years of watching, observing and execution. I know it's a big amount but I can't explain to you the confidence I have when I trade/invest compared to when I teach. Hence, I look forward to the market today when everything seems to green while I unload for $$. The good news is Trump is going back to work today and the market reacted very positively where I think it's a good alibi to move on. I need more coffee, more thinking time and move impactful trades.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist