Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Ron K - The Ultimate CheatSheet for Short Term Trading


View this post on Instagram

It's crucial to have a game plan and devise great strategical game plans of how one should deploy their money and stock positions when one is looking to accumulate stocks and amasses wealth. Hence in this video, I shared the FIRST part of the Ron K's wealth accumulating strategy that I had been using to accumulate wealth and deploy my stock positions. It may not be for everybody but it has proven to serve me well for the past decade. I am a firm believer that if you want make it in the stock market, you would need to start thinking like a general and plan your moves 2-3 steps ahead before the enemy hit you. So, watch this FULL video where I revealed my 1st cheat code on a piece of paper and shared my philosophy on my wealth accumulating method. I have more strategic wealth cheat code, do you want to know?

A post shared by Ron K (@ronaldkstockmarket) on


Sometime in May 15, I released a cheatsheet on how I strategize my game plan when I performed a trade on stocks. It's the key towards building wealth and great profits because without a foolproof plan on how you are going to execute and then finishing a trade, it's impossible to make big profits with just trading alone. Trading itself is just analyzing charts and then execution in order to make a bet on a stock's direction up/down in order to profit from it. This is true but it's just purely doing it for the sake of making $$ while planning and knowing what to do and what to avoid is way important to preserve wins and wealth so as not to lose back again. In order to make it big in the market, one needs to know how to do stacking, scaling up and then unloading. Watch the full cheat sheet video while I will be releasing my Ultimate Cheatsheet soon for short term trading.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist