Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Ron K - Traded $1,618,000 USD with Unshakable Confidence on a Hot Market


View this post on Instagram

I don’t waste time, and not even the slightest opportunity since I went though some really rough patch in my early trading days. Last evening, another $1,600,000 USD down the market as the market continues to be hot. Homework was done on weekend, doubled checked within a few hours while execution is only a few seconds. Blessed to have this confidence and skill which I practice literally for years. For those coming for my upcoming class, thank you for the trust, I will drive you to have this unshakable confidence by teaching you my strategies and show you the mindset of the big players compared to the retailers. Who needs confidence in your personal development ? #ronk #stockmarketmindgames #stockmarket #ronaldk #decisivemoment #extremeconfidence #unshakeable

A post shared by Ron K (@ronaldkstockmarket) on


The market is unusually hot as the Dow Jones continue to trend higher as attached. Many stocks ran big big time and the market just follows with the big trend. Apple, Microsoft and so many others just continued it's strength and galloped higher as the stocks take issue from the recent hopes for stimulus. I never wasted anytime to ride on the trend since I did my homework on a weekend and double checked it for hours before taking a position in the market within a few seconds. I have an unshakable confidence when it comes to trading/investment because I am a practitioner for years and I only have one high income skill which is trading/investment. The rest of the things, I don't bother and focus just on finishing a clean job. Looking towards the next trade.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist