Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Ron K - Scaling Up is the Key to Investment Wealth


Conducted a 1-1 session with one of my client. He is 50 years old today but he's drive and passion for trading is unwavering. He had been using my strategies and methods to trade the market with good returns but he told me he wanted more. He wanted to make double or maybe triple of what he is making now. Hence, he engaged my services and since every client is different in their investment approach, I need to know how to push the right button for the right person. I taught him how to scale up using some techniques which I developed for myself personally.

I used the same techniques to trade millions and I was willing to impart and teach him how to do it. In fact, I shared shared some stocks like Square and Tesla and showed him how to spot those pivotal turning points at the bottom for doubling down. Watch the full video and I am sure he will be able to make 2-3 times of his investment returns now.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist