Monday, October 19, 2020

Stock Operators Maneuver Manual - I Traded Another $1,381,986 USD Last Friday, Oct 16 2020







It's a super hot humid day where the first thing I thought of in the morning was distribute and send my manual out to those clients whom ordered a copy from me. I had been selling my manual selectively only to committed traders and investors while keeping some for myself and my family. Over the past few months, I have got plenty of orders while keeping my orders in small batch so that I can control the quality. I had given out 3-4 copies over the weekend and I thank all my clients who purchased a copy from me. Seriously and honestly speaking, it's the holy grail for me and I had been using the strategies written inside to trade for 16 years with my recent trade on last Friday amounts to $1,381,986 USD. I am confident of what I wrote inside or I wouldn't have been trading so big and so consistent over 7-8 months period. I will continue to use the strategies to make $$ as I continue to accumulate wealth with my high income skill and manual. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist