Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Ron K - Bought $1,192,321USD Worth of Apple Shares Right at The BOTTOM





One of the most prized and epic trade/investment I had was Apple when I managed to scoop 11,000 shares right at the bottom on Sep 21 and Sep 24 last month worth $1.192M USD. As shown on the trade record I got from my UOB Kayhian broker, I managed to slowly accumulate the shares and steadily add on more positions since I knew the stock had some very clear cut signals of it turning up. The stock has been rising thereafter without much down time and currently my profits just grew without me doing anything. My moniker of doing nothing and see $$ just continue to work like a charm. As of yesterday, the stock closed at $121 but during the trading hours, it opened and touched $125.32 because of the new Iphone12 releasing soon. Did I already sold it off and made profits $$?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist