Tuesday, September 27, 2011

STI - My View


While everyone ask me if I am still looking to short, my answer is no more, at least for the moment. That is why I stressed not to chase the market. If you shorted and then moment it bounced up, you are bound to cut loss. That's from multiple experiences I had in the past and that's the reason why I said I love cutting losses because it enlightens me and makes me one step closer towards to my goal.

I am looking for a rally in STI in the short term and I am timing my entry with the BBs. While I could have entered yesterday afternoon at the bottom when I took my noble profits, I prefer to wait and let the game play out itself first before making a decision. This is patience and it's something that I am cultivating. The game of speculation is without a shadow of a doubt the largest puzzle we need to solve. It's definitely not the game for the mentally lazy, the man of inferior mental state of mind, or those who wants quick money. They will lose it all. The person who managed to solve it will be handsomely rewarded.

BBs investments and trading accounts are like gas tanks that are emptied and must be refilled at different stages in each stock's pilgrimage to it's high. With that, I think it's time to load stocks instead of continuing holding my bearish view.

For INTRADAY, I think in the morning, the market will go up and when everyone rushes in to buy, the market will slowly come down. This is my personal view. Please read the disclaimer if you want to follow my calls. I have my own way of reading charts and if you don't know my methods or how I read charts, punt at your own risk.

Ronald K