Thursday, September 29, 2011

KepCorp - Unprescinded


2 days back 27th Sep 2011, I saw a phalanx of public rushing in to buy stocks. I received a lot of comments, emails and calls asking me if it is time to buy. I said, although I could have bought at the bottom on 26th Sep 2011 when I covered my noble, I prefer to wait until the game played out itself. True enough, I was right. I knew the next day, a lot of public would wildly rush into the market thinking a breakout and a further breakout would occur, and that's where I knew I must take advantage of the situation to curb all these public excitement.

I shorted KepCorp with a long time friend of mine. We entered at 8.28 and soon, we cut loss at 8.32. Thereafter KepCorp went to a low of 8.03 yesterday 28th Sep 2011. Once again, I managed to get it right almost at the day high but I was tricked by a surreptitious mini breakout. My fear and unprescinded thoughts got the best of me. I was happy of course, because I managed to learnt something very important in this lesson. Those who are interested can email me.

To those who are interested in whether I longed any stocks, the answer is no. I am still watching and timing for an entry. I had not seen any strong entry point yet. Should the market suddenly turned sourish in my opinion, I will negate all my bullish view. I am a chameleon and I can switch and change my view very fast because the market is dynamic and unfathomable. There is no point of deadly sticking to one view when actually the overall sentiments had changed.

Ronald K