Monday, September 26, 2011

Noble - Profits Secured


While the market is rebounding now, I had already secured my noble profits at the bottom. I don't care how much more Noble is going to drop because I am done with this counter and moving on to my next target. At 2.59PM today, I spotted a K Turn that tells me the market is due for a rally, and that's where I covered my shorts. I am a fast speculator, when the market turns, I have no emotions, no hope and no greed. I will just do what the market tells me and listen to the market breath. I label myself as a speculator as compared to a trader because that's what I hope to achieve in the long term. I don't want to be a trader.

For this week, I am looking to short the market should the rally is weak. However, as I mentioned in my market outlook, should the BBs buy heavily at the bottom, I will change my view to long with them instead of still holding my bearish views. I want to emphasized again, I am a fast fast speculator, if you follow my calls, please read the disclaimer, if you ask me for tips, please note that I can change my view very fast and when I cut loss, you might be still holding on to hope.

Ronald K