Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SembCorp - It Spiralled Down Further



After making my post on SembCorp at Sep 4th,
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2011/09/semb-corp-weak-rally.html
My conviction and confidence grew with leap bounds and I began to seriously endorsed in my K theory, Wave, Mind, Turn. While the public might say that the strong support for SembCorp was at 3.9, I don't see that happening for SembCorp on that day. The reason was simple, because when the market starts to spiral down, there won't be support to give the market a lift. Instead, the irrational and force selling would beget everyone to turn panic and relinquish whatever positions. That's how I read it from a psychological point of view. Anyways, good luck and god bless to those who made money from this counter!

Ronald K